Saturday, February 6, 2016

Losing Momentum

     I'm only two weeks into eating healthy and working out and I'm already losing my momentum.  The old thought patterns are creeping in and I'm just not motivated to workout.  I know this normally leads to me just giving up but I don't want that to happen this time.  I've decided to come up with a game plan for tomorrow so I can get back on track.  So here's my plan:

Breakfast:  Slow cooker Banana Nut Oatmeal

Snack:  Orange

Lunch:  Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread

Snack:  Greek yogurt and granola

Dinner:  White Bean Chicken Chili

Snack:  Nature Valleys Simple Nut Bar

Water:  140 ounces

Exercise:  Walk with the kids and go to the gym


I also have a long list of things I need to accomplish. 
  • Clean house
  • Clean up yard and porches
  • Clean up and wash car
  • Get animals vaccinated
  • Color hair
  • Give kids haircuts
Now all I have to do is follow this tomorrow and I will have an awesome day.  Update will follow tomorrow with pics of my food.

1 comment: