Monday, February 1, 2016

Lists

    So you may have noticed by now that I love making lists.  I've always been into writing things down but I also enjoy marking things off which gives me a sense of accomplishment.  Recently I've gotten into something called Bullet Journaling.  In my Bullet Journal I keep everything that's important to me, things I may need to have easy access to, and lots and lots of list.  Its a place for me write down anything I need to remember either daily or long term.  So of course now I have a list of things that I put into my Bullet Journal.

1.  Monthly calendars that record what I have scheduled for the month
2.  To do lists
3.  Call lists
4.  Shopping lists
5.  Wish lists
6.  List of special occasions
7.  Gift Ideas
8.  Record of animal vaccinations
9.  Home and car maintenance records
10.Record of kids immunizations
11.Personal and insurance info
12.Bucket List
13.Date ideas
14.Budgeting and spending tracker
15.Monthly Habit Tracker
16.Weight Tracker
17.Savings Goals
18.Contact List
19.Home remodeling plans
20.Vacation planning
21.Meal planning
22.Walking Goal
23.Weight loss plan
24.Weight loss rewards
25.Reasons to lose weight
26.Ways to stay motivated losing weight
27.Favorite quotes
28.Cleaning lists
29.Daily journals
30.Blogging ideas

     As you can see you can include anything in a Bullet Journal.  I've found it to be a real help at making life less stressful and motivating me in my weight loss journey.

1 comment:

  1. I love lists...I find I add more to them than I can complete.

    ReplyDelete