Monday, January 25, 2016

An Intro

Hi my name is Christina. 

     I guess I should start off by introducing myself and telling you a little bit about my life.

  • 42 years old
  • I'm 5'6" and I weigh way to much
  • Mother to 3 boys
  • Employed as a Pharmacy Technician
  • I have 3 cats and a dog
  • I enjoy cooking and watching tv

    Well those are the basics, pretty boring I know.

     The purpose of this blog is to motivate me to learn to live and enjoy life.  I've spent so many years just waiting for things to happen instead of making them happen.  As I've gotten older I've realized that there has to be more to life then just existing.  There are so many things that I want to experience and up until now my philosophy has been why do it today when I can put it off until tomorrow. 

     So I invite you to join me on this journey.  I also welcome your suggestions, comments, encouragement and most of all support. 

2 comments: