Saturday, January 30, 2016

Update on Weight Loss

     Well I've been eating healthy for 5 days and I'm happy to say I've lost 10 lbs.  It really hasn't been that hard because the food I've been eating has been so good.  I haven't started exercising yet but I am starting very soon.  I guess being as heavy as I am it's intimidating when I think about going to the gym but I'm not going to let that stop me.  There are so many reasons I want to lose weight.  As you may be able to tell by now I love my lists so I've made a list of the reasons.

1.  To be able to love myself
2.  For the before and after pictures
3.  To no longer be the fat friend
4.  To be able to walk into a room with confidence
5.  To not be embarrassed to go to the gym
6.  To be proud of myself
7.  So I can stop hiding my body
8.  So I can finally be the woman I want to be
9.  So I can be in pictures without wanting to delete them
10.To have more energy
11.To have an overall feeling of well-being
12.To be less self conscious
13.So I can enjoy shopping for clothes
14.Improved self esteem
15.Reduced depression
16.To live longer
17.To be able to breathe easier
18.So I don't have to dread getting on the scale
19.So I can hug my boyfriend and feel so little in his arms
20.So I don't feel like people are judging me
21.Because I'm worth it
22.So I can sit comfortably
23.No more shopping in the plus size department
24.So my boyfriend will be proud to have me on his arm
25.To be an inspiration to others
26.To not have a double chin
27.It will be easier to shave my legs
28.Less perspiration
29.So my boyfriend can pick me up without me freaking out
30.So I have the energy to play with my kids

     I'm sure there are lots more reasons but those are the main ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment