Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Game Plan

    Ok so I thought maybe I would use this post to lay out my game plan.  I've spent the last few months thinking about all the things I would want to accomplish in my life and the list is long.

    One of the biggest goals I hope to accomplish is losing weight and getting healthy.  I'm currently at the highest weight I've ever been in my life and I can tell what an impact it is having on my health.  I have no energy, shortness of breath, aches and pains and everything is so much harder to do when you are overweight.  So here's my game plan for losing weight.

1.  I've enlisted friends and family to motivate me and hold me accountable.
2.  I wear my Fitbit tracker everyday with a goal of hitting 10,000 steps daily.
3.  I record my food and water intake daily in my journal.
4.  I need to hit the gym 5 to 6 days weekly.
5.  My calorie intake should be around 1500 daily.
6.  No soda, only water.
7.  I've set realistic weight loss goals and rewards to go along with hitting these goals.
8.  Reduce carb and sugar intake and increase protein and vegetable intake.
9.  Meal planning is a must.

     I have to learn to take this process one day at a time otherwise it seems overwhelming.  So let's get started and make this happen.

4 comments: