Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bucket List

     As part of my plan to start living I decided to write my bucket list.  I'm sure I will delete and add things over time but this is the list I'm starting with.

1.  Kiss in the rain
2.  Go on a cruise
3.  Camp in the back of a pickup truck under the stars
4.  Be kissed under the mistletoe
5.  Visit New York
6.  Ride in a limo
7.  Visit Niagara Falls
8.  Have a romantic picnic
9.  Make someone less fortunate smile on Christmas
10.Learn to shoot a gun
11.Visit the Grand Canyon
12.Take a road trip across America
13.Paint and frame a picture
14.Have pin-up style pictures taken after I lose weight
15.Sit in a hot tub outside in the winter
16.Get a small tattoo that has a special meaning
17.Finally accomplish my weight loss and fitness goals
18.Get a professional makeover
19.Host a party
20.Grow my hair out
21.Enjoy a spa day
22.Take up running as a hobby
23.Complete a marathon
24.Stop being lazy and start living
25.Own my dream cat
26.Throw a message in the bottle in the ocean and see if anyone ever responds
27.Stay at a bed and breakfast
28.Visit Las Vegas
29.Have a romantic dinner
30.Be proposed to in a special way
31.Get a kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve
32.Finish remodeling my home
33.Run an 8 minute mile
34.Buy a whole new wardrobe
35.Give up fast food for 1 month
36.Reach goal weight
37.Be comfortable and confident in my own skin
38.Swim with dolphins
39.Find love and happiness
40.Do random acts of kindness
41.Do something out of my comfort zone
42.Be an inspiration to others
43.Research my family tree
44.Do a polar plunge
45.Attend the second chance prom
46.Start a new tradition
47.Sing karaoke
48.Have plastic surgery done
49.Win the lottery
50.Live a life I'm proud of

     So that's 50 things I would like to accomplish in my lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. That's a long list but you can donit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's a list I want to finish before I kick the bucket and hopefully I still have a long time.

      Delete